Skip to content

ExpatSingapore

Home Message Board Contact Us Search

ExpatSingapore Message Board 25 October 2014, 23:15:02 PM *
Username: Password: (or Register)

Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: school shoes  (Read 1698 times)
where to buy
« on: 07 July 2005, 14:56:00 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Can anyone tell me where I will find children's shoes which are suitable for school? - not black or white runners which is all i can find.

I'm looking for black, hard soled shoes (you know the girls ones with a strap across the foot which is now usually velcro rather than a buckle) or slip on, elastic sided boots for a boy.

THANKS!!

ExpatSingapore Message Board
« on: 07 July 2005, 14:56:00 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Princess Fiona

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 07 July 2005, 15:58:00 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

There are a few places which sell Clarks shoes around.  The Suntec shop has a limited selection of kids shoes, the majority are adults.  I think there is a Clarks shop in UE square or United Square (are they the same place?).

Kickers shoes might also be suitable.  I know they do some black and brown girls shoes - don't know about boys as I haven't got boys.  

You can buy them from a shop called Pretty Feet (or Fit?) Level 2 Suntec and also in Centrepoint - I can't remember the name of the shop there, but seem to remember it being on level 2 on the side where the Coffee Bean is (almost above)

hope this helps

Pregnant Again
« Reply #2 on: 07 July 2005, 18:58:00 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I got my 6 year-old's black shoes with velcro strap from OG.  They were around $20- and had a little design on them...very simple shoes which she chose herself.  They had quite a few at the time (just last month).  I found this shop the most reasonable and practical -and I shopped around.  Good luck!
where to buy
« Reply #3 on: 08 July 2005, 14:29:00 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

thanks so much for the advice
Mother123
« Reply #4 on: 10 July 2005, 18:17:00 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Try Timberland- there is a 50% sale on so quite a good deal. have been buying my son's black shoes from there
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: